Hybrid Stain Crosses:
Most cannabis seeds and medicine available today are from hybrids - crosses of Sativa and Indica varieties. This allows cultivators to enjoy and select for various desired characteristics of growth, appearance and effect.
The genetics and hence the effects of one lineage will usually be dominant. For example: Indica-dominant crosses are for pain relief, with the sativa component helping with energy and activity levels.
Sativa-dominant crosses are good for stimulating appetite, with the indica component helping to reduce body pain and increase relaxation.
Cannabis has been proven helpful in relieving the symptoms of thousands of conditions, including:
- Pain from various ailments and injuries
- Arthritis, bursitis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Hepatitis C
- Nausea and low appetite
- Cancer, chemotherapy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Epilepsy, parkinson's Asthma, emphysema
- Glaucoma and other intra-ocular disorders
- Skin diseases such as pruritis and psoriasis
- Back pain and muscle spasms
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders